PS-SEAL operate with a sealing lip made from modified PTFE. Sealing lips made from PTFE have a particularly effective memory characteristic, are highly elastic and flexible, cause very low friction, thanks to their non-stickslip motion, suffer little wear and tear, and need no metallic spring element.
Our PS-SEAL are specially designed for the task of reliably sealing rotating shafts with high speeds & pressure, temperature fluctuations and aggressive media.
For over 25 years the PS-SEAL has proven its value as a sealing element. The PS-SEAL is suitable for a wide range of applications, in the chemicals industry, process engineering, and general machine construction.
- agitators & mixers
- others rotating equipment
- good dry-running characteristics
- outstanding resistance to chemical media
- capable of handling high peripheral speeds
- low friction and good resistance to wear and tear.
- suitable for applications under pressurized or vacuum conditions
- can be used in the food and drinks industry and in the pharmaceuticals industry